We are overwhelmed with the amount of brilliant upcoming networking events and conferences taking place in the West over the Autumn. Do not let the excuse that it all happens in Dublin be your barrier to growing your business or expanding your network any longer.
It is also great to see there is a strong cross-section of events across industries and disciplines including three creative industry events.
Our Enterprise Events section is always up-to-date for the latest list of events in the West. However just to make sure you don’t miss out on any, here are our Top 10.
You can even meet the LookWest.ie team out and about at most of these events. See you there!
- MeetWest: The largest business networking event in the West of Ireland brings a wide range of companies from the West of Ireland and further afield together to network and do business. In its fifth year, MeetWest offers participating companies a full day of tailored one-to-one networking meetings complimented by a wide range of presentations, consultation areas and a networking dinner. The event offers delegates an invaluable opportunity to meet and connect with other businesses. November 18-19. Hodson Bay Hotel, Co Roscommon
- The Exchange: Now in its third year, consists of a 24 hour residential mentoring programme, whereby 24 mentees are offered one-2-one mentoring, group discussions and workshops covering all aspects of entrepreneurship. November 26-27. Radisson Hotel, Ballincar, Co Sligo
- Drones, Data X Conference: Join Facebook’s drone expert, Google X’s head of policy, DJIs’ head of education, as well as industry experts, leading drone CEOs, and more. Learn about the latest developments from companies in Silicon Valley and around the world. Located in beautiful Mayo in Ireland, the Drone, Data X Conference will feature some of the most influential companies and speakers from the world of aerial robotics and commercial drones. November 06-08, Co Mayo
- Surf Summit: One of the Web Summit’s 21 summits, the Surf Summit is an intimate gathering of people who love tech and the outdoors in Sligo from November 6th – 8th. Most attendees won’t go surfing, but you can bet the many pro-surfers attending will take to some of the biggest waves in the world each day. Nov 06-08. Sligo
- a creative momentum project launch: Six organisations from five regions have come together to support the development of the creative industries sector across Europe’s Northern Edge through a creative momentum project. a creative momentum project will be launched on 29 October. The Dock, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim.
- National Women’s Enterprise Day : This national event aims to inspire, motivate and support women across the country in running their own business. October 21-22. Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway
- Déanta – Irish Design, from Concept to Manufacture to Market Conference: As part of ID15 celebrations GMIT Letterfrack is hosting a one-day conference, titled Déanta. A cross discipline selection of designers will address the conference and share their experience of bringing products to market.
- Sligo Design Week: As part of Irish Design 2015, Sligo’s inaugural Design Week will showcase work from the design community in the Northwest as well as hosting an exciting range of creative happenings, inspiring workshops and talks. Oct 31 – Nov 06. Sligo.
- Mayo Business Awards: Mayo Chambers and local business organisations in association with Mayo.ie and the Local Enterprise Office (LEO) are delighted to announce that the prestigious Mayo Business Awards will make a return this November. Nov 06. Westport, Co Mayo
- Congregation Un-Conference: Congregation or #cong15 is a one day ‘un-conference’ style digital media and technology festival with a range of events taking place in Cong, Co Mayo from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th November 2015.