To celebrate LookWest.ie at SeaFest we are delighted to announce a competition with very talented Sligo-based jewellery designer, Martina Hamilton.
Martina Hamilton’s Seashore collection of jewellery is inspired by the rugged beauty of the Sligo coast where she lives, a shoreline sculpted by the Atlantic ocean over millions of years.
We are giving away one of Martina’s statement necklaces, handcrafted in sterling silver with 9 carat gold stone setting, RRP €310.
Martina Hamilton will be speaking in the LookWest.ie Marquee at SeaFest on Sunday 02 July at 1pm.
You can read more about Martina’s story in her LookWest.ie case study here.
How To Enter our SeaFest Competition:
To enter you need to be subscribed to our eZine.
*If you are an existing eZine subscriber, you’re already in the draw.
Terms & Conditions for SeaFest Competition (the “Terms and Conditions”)
1. This competition is available to all those who subscribe to our newsletter via complete a valid entry via https://www.lookwest.ie/subscribe/
2. Employees and contractors of LookWest.ie / WDC and their respective agents, representatives and immediate family members are excluded from participating in the competition. For these purposes “immediate family members” include a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
3. To enter the competition entrants must submit their name and email address before midnight on 03 July 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
4. Winners will receive an email notification from LookWest.ie and must confirm receipt via email. Winners are required to collect their prizes within a week of notification
5. All subscriptions to LookWest.ie News which are deemed by LookWest.ie, at its sole discretion, not to be eligible, may be revoked and any prize(s) claimed by such subscriber will be automatically forfeited and must be returned to LookWest.ie.
7. By entering the competition, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by all decisions of LookWest.ie.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the competition. Incomplete entries will not be eligible for the competition. LookWest.ie will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. LookWest.ie accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including, but not limited to, incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. LookWest.ie does not guarantee that the website will be available at all times or at any specific time. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. Details of how to enter this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner will be selected on the 04 July 2017 and will be notified of selection by email on 05 July 2017. The winner must confirm receipt of notification before 12pm on 8th July 2017. Failure to confirm receipt of notification within the stated time will result in disqualification and another winner being selected. Please ensure your subscriber details are correct.
12. The winner’s full name and county may be published on various sources at the discretion of LookWest.ie. The winner may be required to supply a photograph for publication and/or take part in further promotional activities.
13. The prizes must be taken as offered, is not redeemable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize. Should the selected winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill these criteria, he or she will forfeit the prize.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. The prize may change at any time without notification and is subject to availability.
16. LookWest.ie reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or substitute the prize with any items of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
17. LookWest.ie does not take responsibility for any delays or difficulties experienced in the supply or use of the prize.
18. LookWest.ie reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
19. LookWest.ie reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
20. The competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
21. Any disclaimer of liability by LookWest.ie under these Terms and Conditions is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is severable and if any such provision is held by any court or other competent authority to be illegal, void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired.