- This event has passed.
Product Development Workshops at Leitrim Design House
April 20, 2016 - June 1, 2016€25 - €50
The Leitrim Design House presents Beginners Product Development Workshops with Fashion and Retail consultant Eddie Shanahan.
Do you have a product you would like to bring to market? This course is focussed, relevant, motivational and tailored to the craft and design sector.
With past participants travelling from all corners of Ireland these workshops have proved popular and early application is advised.
What is covered?
- Branding as a basis for product development
- The market now & rules for operating in today’s marketplace
- Consumers now.
- Design & sources of inspiration including visualisation & mind mapping
- Building product suites and solutions based product development
- Editing and reframing propositions
- Packaging, presentation and pricing
- Retail formats (including online) and what professional buyers want
- Marketing ideas.
What people are saying:
- “discussing my product with other designers has helped me refine my product and given me more focus”
- “I am feeling very motivated and have learned a lot, I would definitely attend again”
- “although I had to travel far to get to Leitrim it was worth the journey”
- “Eddie Shanahan has been fantastic and has given me priceless advice for my brand”
- “it got me fired up each session to go out and get moving on my ideas”
Workshop Dates: April 20th, May 4th, May 18th and June 1st at the Leitrim Design House in Carrick on Shannon. It is essential participants are available for all four classes.
Whilst this course is subsidised there is small fee of €50 per day for non-members of Leitrim Design House and €25 per day for members.
For an application form please: