It’s that time of year again – artisans, craft makers and all types of cottage industries are feeling the excitement in the run up to the most important business time of the year. This time of year brings the biggest opportunity to welcome both old and new customers. There’s something magical about Christmas Markets so we’ve come up with a guide to help you support these creative cottage industries across their many varied fields.
Top Tips For Christmas Market Visitors
- Make sure you have cash, credit cards machines are few and far between
- Bring your own bags for purchases, recycle, recycle, recycle
- A pram for small children is advised
- It’s getting chilly so wrap up warm.
- If the market has a website or social media page, check it before you go so that you can plan what to look forward to.
- There’ll most likely be food stalls so make them a highlight of your visit.
Here is a list of just some of the many markets in the west
- Tuamgraney, East Clare Christmas Fayre
- Trump Doonbeg Christmas Market
- Corofin Christmas Night Market
- Christmas Markets at Kilkee