Program Lead Program Lead
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centres in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com or the http://www.thesmartcrowd.com.
This role will involve managing or supporting the delivery of one program or multiple projects with groups of highly talented people. You should be business-minded, with a passion for the web and online media.
- Manage activities on the assigned programs and the delivery, productivity and quality of a global community of workers delivering services on the program
- Understand comprehensive guidelines and apply them to each new task, creating education materials for your respective program or projects
- Create and distribute weekly status reports including detailed analysis of customer generated reports or data
- Ensure that tools, techniques and knowledge are leveraged and implemented across projects as appropriate
- Ensure that any issues are appropriately and promptly addressed by identifying the source and root cause of the issues, followed by determination of improvements or corrective actions required to address such issues effectively
- Provide feedback on schedules, scope or requirement changes, determining their impact on the program tasks and proactively manage to resolution
- Ability to write detailed project documentation such as project plans, guidelines, schedules, and post-productions reports in a clear and concise manner
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on process improvement as applicable
- Manage the quality standards and processes on the program tasks ensuring their compliance with requirements and measure the quality of work of work for process and guidelines compliance
- Identify and pursue innovative techniques to improve quality, participation and productivity
- Effectively communicate and integrate with customer teams and participate in regular program reviews including customer on-site quarterly business reviews
- Manage communication channels relevant to the program tasks and provide internal and external stakeholders with timely and regular progress updates
- Manage customer satisfaction, continuously building the relationship between yourself and the customer.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ project management experience in a multi-national Tech company environment
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Experienced internet user in the following areas:
- Web content awareness (e.g. portals, search engines, shopping)
- Ability to conduct in-depth research using online resources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in managing global programs a distinct advantage
- Experience in Search Relevance or related field a distinct advantage
- Fluency in a second language desirable
- Ability to maintain professionalism and onfidentiality with proprietary information
B. Sc. / B. A. / Dip. Qualification in Computer Science or IT/Business related discipline
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Global Payments Manager- Lionbridge Technologies
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 44 solution centres in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com/
The team at Lionbridge Technologies with solution centres in 26 countries worldwide is recruiting a Global Payments Manager to join its Finance team. This role is based onsite in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manger, the role will involve managing the payments team and overseeing the processing and payment of invoices for a large volume of International vendors. The role will also involve month end procedures and other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management/Review of work for the Payments team.
- Managing on-going system/process changes/enhancements for the finance team.
- Month End Processes-Revenue, Costs, Accruals, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Detailed P&L Analysis.
- Forecasting results and cashflows.
- Accounts Payable Review, Investigation & Resolution for a large volume of International Vendors.
- Organisation of payments to Vendors on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with banking support personnel.
- Various other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as and when required by finance/operations teams.
- Responsibility for Internal Control (SOx) and Financial Statement audits.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Have 2-3 years post qualification experience in a multi-national environment.
- Have experience of managing teams.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to interact at all levels of an organization.
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as under pressure.
- Be flexible and willing to support multiple functions/business units.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Applications. Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential-Pivots, Functions, Macros.
- Be methodical and organised with good problem solving skills.
- Have the ability to multi task effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and implement new procedures.
- SAP experience would be a distinct advantage.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Performance and Quality Analyst
Technologies with solution centres in 26 countries and a leader in Global
Crowdsourcing is recruiting a Performance and Quality Analyst. The role will
work within Lionbridges global Crowdsourcing Quality Team which specialises in improving
the results of global Internet Search Engines.
This role is
based on site in Ballina, Co. Mayo and the initial contract will be for a
period of 12 month, based on experience and qualifications for the role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the performance of a large number of work-at-home “cloud
based” resources, who work on projects to improve the quality of Internet Search results.
- Work within a global team of performance analysts and trainers,
while having specific ownership for defined programs and markets.
- A key responsibility of the role is to research and understand
how users interact with global search engines, understanding the types of search
results that users find helpful.
- Develop and refine operating guidelines through which program
performance is measured and managed.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and
rules, utilising performance data from operating systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an
on-going basis, and to develop corrective action improvement plans.
- The role requires the ability to design, implement and measure
the results of quality improvement programs, providing reports and
recommendations to management.
- Develop web based (eLearning) training materials to support
performance improvement processes and ensure clear understanding of
- When quality performance issues sues are encountered, the
Quality Specialist/Controller will be required to provide educational
support and direct engagement with the resources to improve quality, using
technologies such as Online Video Production, Webinar hosting and
- The role will require a high degree of confidence and
experience using internet based technologies and online research.
- 3rd Level Qualification essential.
- Must have at least 3 years post qualification, relevant
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the internet and social
- The ideal candidate will have
strong research skills, with the ability to read and understand complex
guidelines, and to apply those guidelines to user behaviour.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and
- Background in a quality or performance management roles or
organizations preferred but not essential (2-3 years in a multinational work
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an
advantage with Practical experience of content authoring tools such as
Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
Must be a
self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
management and organization skills are essential
Please email an up to
date CV and cover letter to
post your CV and cover letter to Catriona Devaney, HR Department, Emmett
Street, Ballina, Co. Mayo.
Passionate Chef / Cook required for dynanic Sligo Restaurant
Source Sligo, 1&2 John Street, Sligo
We use a large network of local suppliers to provide us with our meat and vegetables we use in our restaurant. We make all our own breads, and have a vineyard in France supplying us with our own wine. We are passionate about food and are looking for a chef who is too.
Source Sligo is a busy 80 cover restaurant in Sligo Town. Since opening in December 2010, Source Sligo has been a welcome addition to the dining in Sligo. We require a passionate cook / chef who can deliver a consistent of high standards in food preperation and delivery.
Qualifications Requested Ideal Candidate will
- Have 3 - 5 years experience •
- Be a self starter with a positive attitude and can do personality.
- Have a passion for food and cooking, with flair and imagination.
- Passionate about the food industry with a focus on delivering and maintaining the highest standards..
- Fluent English essential.
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members.
Starting Date ASAP
1&2 John Street,