The Wheel 18 January 2018 Sligo
January 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a special opportunity to network with members of The Wheel and other nonprofits in Mayo, Sligo and Roscommon.
Hosted by The Wheel’s Regional Champion for Sligo, Mayo & Roscommon, Caroline Wilson, this event will also highlight key issues affecting the sector while participants will learn about The Wheel Regional Support Programme, and the range of services and supports available from The Wheel.
This interactive forum is an opportunity to learn about The Wheel’s Regional Support Programme, meet our Regional Champion for Sligo, Mayo and Roscommon, Caroline Wilson, and to hear about how community, voluntary and charitable organisations can get the most from the services offered by The Wheel.
Participants can also look forward to networking, and renewing acquaintances, with other community and voluntary organisations.
At the end of the session, participants will be:
- Familiar with The Wheel regional support programme and the role of the Regional Champion for Mayo, Sligo and Roscommon
- More aware of EU funding opportunities for community and voluntary organisations
- Aware of the supports provided by The Wheel and the benefits of membership
- Able to identify key issues affecting the community and voluntary sector
- Able to access a number of practical tools to support organisations locally to make their communities more sustainable.
Participants will also have the opportunity to share – with each other and The Wheel – the issues they face and the supports needed to do their work better.