- A two-night stay for a family of four or a group of four friends at the 5-Star Solis Lough Eske Castle in beautiful Co. Donegal. Total prize value €1,500!
- This amazing prize includes two nights B&B at the only Irish hotel to claim a World Luxury Hotel Award, one evening meal and your choice of one of the following activities;
- Experience the crash of waves and exhilarating climbing tides with surf lessons for four people from Bundoran Surf Company.
1. Source Sligo Gift Hamper packed with wonderful produce from the award-winning restaurant, wine bar and cookery school in the heart of Sligo
2. A €50 voucher to spend in McCambridge's, a local family business in the heart of Galway city, which specialises in the best of local Irish and international food, wine and spirits.
- Segway Adventures in Galway, a West of Ireland guided tour operator with a twist, are providing four vouchers worth €50 each (each voucher covers 2 people). To view a list of their tour packages visit www.segwayadventures.ie
- Emerald Surfwear, the Lahinch-based surf clothing and apparel online store, is providing uniquely designed t-shirts, which display the culture of Irish surfing. View their complete collection of surf clothing visit www.emeraldsurfwear.com.
- Mayo-based jewellery designer Victoria Foutz has a special hand-made strand statement necklace from her exclusive line of handmade jewelry. Check out Victoria's beautiful jewellery range at Victoria Foutz.